17 to 18

17 to 18

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Still Missing Back Bay...

Wow, it's hard to believe that it's been four days since we left Biloxi. I've had a busy four days, but I can't stop thinking about the week we spent in Mississippi. It's hard to put into words the feelings I had while we were down there. I think Theodore Roethke said it best with Nerinx girls "specialize in the impossible." Who would have thought we could build the entire interior and exterior walls of a house, finish three more, build a dog house, climb 20 feet in the air, and make a woman's dream come true by finishing her house? Certainly not Craig, but I believe we proved him wrong. Now that we're all home in St. Louis I think it is important to remember how talented each one of us is, and how much we have to share with the world and with each other. Remember the friendships we made in Biloxi and never forget the hard work we did. I love you all so much!

Jessi

No comments: