17 to 18

17 to 18

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Do Work "Sun"

It's day three in Biloxi! We're all tired and hot, but things are going great! The work is hard, but I love it and I'm learning so much!!! My site, Wisteria Lane, has come up with an inspirational slogan to keep us inspired and moving. We say, "do work sun!" We are working hard all day long to build a house from the ground up. It started out as an empty board in the ground, and now we have seven and a half of the eight walls completely finished. The sun is shining down on us all day long, but we're working through it (with only minor sunburns on my part). We're hoping to get through the last half of the wall tomorrow and maybe even some of the interior walls too. I'm having a great time and I'm learning so much. I am going to miss Biloxi - especially the Back Bay trailer - when I'm back in St. Louis.

Love from Back Bay!
Country (JP)

No comments: