17 to 18

17 to 18

Monday, November 5, 2007

My Experience At Back Bay Mission

My experience at Back Bay Mission was very moving for me. Before going on the trip I never thought that I could truly make someone cry from happiness at something I did for them. After I saw Sharon cry when we presented her the porch I now want to make more people cry out of happiness. This experience has showed me my true potential for what I can do in the world. I used to think that I would have to go down in the history books or do something great, but after this trip I now know that when I affect someone’s life or just their day by helping them out I will go down in their heart and they will hopefully rub off on other people. I have also noticed how I am more willing to help out people I care for or just need help.

No comments: