17 to 18

17 to 18

Friday, June 4, 2010

A rap for the 2010 Biloxi Trip....

I'm lookin out the window in this rainstorm
This rain is insane, it's not the norm
I'm in here usin all these power tools
When all I wanna do is go jump in a pool
I know a few cuttin down Vietnam
Hey, it could be worse, at lease you're mot cleanin for your mom
I know a few people painting houses pink
We're all sweatin so much that we all stink
Other people pare dry wallin
Oh, hey, what's that? I hear Magee callin
I know some girls paintin houses twice
Movin those bricks from left to right
Always making sure those screws are tight
Others are puttin in the laminate floorin
Even though the rain outside is pourin
I walk into rooms and you're all journalin
While some of us here are just servin
Truly all of us are here havin fun
All hangin out in the sun
Makin sure those houses are good to go
And honestly we all know
We are makin a difference here
We love the people in Biloxi and that's all clear.




- Drooper (Maddy Niehaus)

No comments: