17 to 18

17 to 18

Monday, June 7, 2010

"I've Been Working on the Drywall..."

And now for a little ditty by Terri and Jenny:

(Sung to the tune of "I've Been Working on the Railroad)

"I've been working on the drywall
all the livelong day.
I've been mudding and taping
just to pass the time away.

Cant's ya see the dust a flyin'
settling on the floors?
Can't ya hear us all sneezin'
and white stuff on my drawers.

Keller got it done. Keller got it done.
Two steps forward,
three steps back.

Keller got it done. Keller got it done.
And put the bricks right back!

Someone's in the kitchen paintin'.
Someone's in the closet I know, oh oh oh.
Someone's in the front room sandin'.
And the Hummels are here fo' sho'!

We're singing,
Fee Fi Fiddly Magee
Fee Fi Fiddly Magee ee-ee-ee
Fee Fi Fiddly Mageeeeeeeeee

Nerinx really LOVES Biloxi!"

No comments: