17 to 18

17 to 18

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

biloxi 2009!

Hi everybody! I miss all of you and it's so weird to be home and not seeing all of you everyday. I've been meaning to write here for a while, but I've been a little nervous because I'm not quite sure how to express my time spent in Biloxi. So I'm going to try not to make this sound like a ramble or like my little talk in the circle at the end of the trip...

First off, I would like to thank you guys for making last week the best week of my life. Without you, there's no way my experience would have been the same, and I already cannot wait until next year!
Also, thank you so much Mr. Magee! I am so beyond grateful for this wonderful opportunity, and it is for sure a trip that I will never ever forget.
Thanks so much to all of the parents too! Your guidance was incredible, and without you guys, everything we did would not have been possible.

I had been looking forward to this trip ever since I heard about, and when it finally came time to pack I was so excited I couldn't speak. I was a little iffy about using power tools, especially after I realized that I used the hammer the wrong way, but once I got there and got to work, I realized that I was completely wrong.

I experienced every emotion out there last week. I laughed a ton, and cried more than I thought I would.

Biloxi was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I strengthened old friendships, as well as made new ones. I also found out a lot about myself. I accomplished things I never even thought were possible. It made me realize that we are truly capable of anything.

I know as soon as i post this, I'm going to think of a million more things that I should have also said here.

Thanks again everybody! I can't wait for our reunion! (: and Biloxi 2010!
-Magilla Gorilla (Maggie)

P.S. I just proofread this, and realized that it was all over the place. I apologize. Anyway, love you guys!

No comments: