17 to 18

17 to 18

Friday, June 4, 2010

Special Sauce

Fellow Followers of this here blog, I sit here reflecting after a very labor intensive week. HA! We are waiting for these really bad cooks to prepare our chow. Just kidding they are pretty decent, a level above the Nerinx Hall cafeteria food at least. Let's just say I'm happy my mom makes the majority of the meals at my house and not my dad. I'm very skeptical of the food they are preparing for us. They are a pretty secretive bunch. This week my job was to paint houses. I never realized how much of a perfectionist I was until I would see little smudges of blue left on the white trim left by a previous painter...or even myself. I'm pretty impressed with the work not only our mothers and fathers have put in but also the girls. We have worked extremely well together. Having such a big group be so close together is pretty amazing. Our chemistry is crazy awesome. I know my dad loved the job we had today because we painted the house purple, his favorite color. He is a true product of CBC or as most of us like to call it "Cry Baby College". Well I should probably go now because the food is a waitin'. (Actually I don't know what else to write because I have a lot of distractions surrounding me). But, you all probably want to be praying for all the people eating the food tonight, who knows whats cookin in the oven. This is a true testament of the dad's abilities to cook. If they really knew how to cook they'd add a lil' bit of special sauce to spice up the meal a bit.

Peace,

"Special Sauce"

Ellen Augsburger

No comments: